Guidelines for a successful consignment:
- We accept home decor items such as lighting, art, statues, furniture, crystal & china.
- We accept designer purses in clean condition w/no defects or stains & are like new.
- We accept good costume/designer & genuine jewelry pieces.
- We accept "collectible's" item's.
- We accept Military Uniforms.
- We accept vintage stereo equipment & guitars.
Please understand that we are a resale shop and not a charity store These are your customers and they expect high quality items.
Saginaw St. Consignments, is not responsible for the loss of consigned merchandise due to theft, casualty or any other matters beyond our control.
Pricing is done by SSC., & items will be reduced until sold. Mark downs can be 20% to 50%.
Items must remain on the floor for a minimum of 90 days and consignees may make an appointment to pick up any unsold items after 90 days or donate the items. A donation slip and will be mailed to consignee.
Any items marked for donation may be marked down to 75% before final donation.
Saginaw Street Consignments will be entitled to retain 50% of the sale for all goods sold in our retail or virtual store and 60% on Ebay. SSC., will forward a check the following month, for the amount of the sale price payable to the consignor less the commission earned by SSC, to the seller at the address set for the consignor on the consignment contract.
We are here to make your consignment experience great. Feel free to call us if you have any questions, and we'd be glad to help. Call us at (248) 333-0083.